Almond joy chia seed pudding may be a delicious and healthy thanks to satisfy a sweet craving any time of day – for dessert or a simple make-ahead breakfast.
This isn’t just unspecified chia seed pudding though – its ALMOND JOY chia pudding, which makes all the difference within the world considering that almond joys are just about the most effective thing ever. Chocolate, coconut, and almond are all perfectly fine on their own, but together it’s sheer heaven.
This recipe will definitely will enjoy by your friends, Also for the people with dieatry plans.
Almond Joy Chia seed Pudding
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup powered erythritol
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp crushed roasted almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips optional
- Combine milk 1/4 cup of the coconut flakes, cocoa powder, erythritol, and vanilla extract in a blender until ingredients are well mix, Pour the mixture in the large bowl add chia seeds and whisk for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the pudding to 4 individual serving bowls or cups and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hour. top with almonds and the remaining cup of coconut flakes and chocolate chips, if desired before serving.