Almond joy Instant Pot cheesecake
Yummy!!! But you believed that what you are looking at is a low carb cheesecake! You heard it right this mouth watering Almond joy Instant Pot cheesecake will definitely suffice your cravings. Its a combination of rich chocolaty sauce with the soft creamy texture of cheesecake and the slightly crunch of almonds. And this is definitely an easy and quick recipe that you can share with the whole family.
- 21 ⁄3 oz. almond flour
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- dash of salt
- 1½ tbsp butter melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 4 oz. erythritol
- 2 oz. sour cream room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 oz. unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- Milk chocolate syrup
- 4 fl. oz. water
- 11 ⁄3 oz. cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 ⁄8 tsp salt
- ¼ cup erythritol
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ oz. roasted unsweetened coconut chips flakes
- 1 oz. sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. In a push pan with a circle of parchment paper lining the sides and bottom. mix in almond flour, sweetener, salt, and melted butter in a small bowl and Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of the prepared pan, then bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned, set a side to cool.
- let all the ingredients sit to a room temperature. Use a hand mixer on low speed to lightly whip the cream cheese, about 30 seconds. Add the sweetener and beat until just dissolved. Beat in the sour cream and extracts until just blended. mix in eggs, one at a time, using a spatula to scrape down the sides (do not over mix the eggs) gently put the shredded coconut by hand. Pour the filling onto the cooled crust, using a spatula to smooth the top. Tap the cheesecake on the counter 4-6 times to remove air bubbles. Pour a cup of water into the instant pot. To reduce pits in the top of the cheesecake caused by condensation, wrap the cheesecake with foil, being careful not to allow the foil to touch the top of the cheesecake. Place the push pan on a rack inside the instant pot. Use high pressure for 37 minutes followed by 20 minutes of natural release. After 20 minutes, use quick release, and remove the lid of the instant pot. Let the cheesecake cool on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
This mouth watering Almond joy Instant Pot cheesecake is satisfaction overload! This low carb cheesecake has amazing flavor with a combination of chocolaty sauce and the crunchiness of almonds!