Salad are usually served as an appetizer, just start up for your meal.
There are actually various kinds of sald that you can serve, from freshly picked vegetables combined with your favorite nutritious fruits or a combination with your favorite protein.
This Asparagus, Snap Pea, and Radish Salad is a very quick and easy salad dish that you can share with your friends and family.
Ingredients to this delicious and healthy appetizer are easy to find, You can make a restaurant salad more cheaper that the usual one.
Asparagus, Snap Pea, and Radish Salad
- 2 lb. asparagus trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. plus 1 teaspoon olive oil divided
- 3 tsp. fresh thyme leaves divided
- 3 tsp. pure honey divided
- 1 8-ounce block feta cheese
- 8 oz. snap peas sliced
- 1 bunch radishes sliced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper