This Bacon and spinach stuffed in the middle of chicken breasts, is an amazing dish You’ll definitely love this recipe for bacon spinach stuffed chicken because not only is it filled with flavor, it also quick and easy pus the fact that the ingredients are available right in your fridge
Plus, this low carb recipe needs only five ingredients to make. Bacon pulls double duty in this recipe. You can cook this defending on your preference, either you bake it or fry it.
Bacon & Spinach Stuffed Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach defrosted and drained
- 1/3 c. chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella divided
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 strips bacon cut into 4 strips
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Make slits widthwise in chicken not to cut all the way through chicken season with salt and pepper place on baking sheet with foil. in a medium bowl, combine. cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and ½ cup of mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Fill every other slit with cream cheese mixture and fill remaining slits with a piece of bacon. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil. bake until chicken is cooked and bacon is crispy for 35 minutes.