Bang Bang Cauliflower
Cauliflower is one of several vegetables in the species Brassica oleracea in the genus Brassica, which is in the Brassicaceae family. It is an annual plant that reproduces by seed. Typically, only the head is eaten – the edible white flesh sometimes called "curd". Both broccoli and cauliflower belong to the family Brassicaceae, which also includes cabbage and Brussels sprouts. However, broccoli is a member of the Italica cultivar group, while cauliflower is part of the Botrytis cultivar group. When you are looking something healthy and spicy food, this Bang Bang Cauliflower will definitely brighten up your dining table. It is not only quick and easy but this dish is something that you can share with friends.
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425º. In a small bowl, combine together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower in sauce until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread into an even layer and roast until slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- FOR THE AIR FRYER:
- In a large bowl, combine together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. Add cauliflower to the bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss well to combine. Place one third of the cauliflower in a single layer in the basket of the Air Fryer. Cook at 360º for 12 minutes, tossing halfway though.
This Bang bang Cauliflower is s a gluten free and vegan. A perfect healthy appetizer that everyone will surely love