This Blackened Chicken with Fennel Slaw will surely be an amazing dish that your family will really enjoy! Packed with nutritious and freshly ingredients. you can also make some experiment with this dish and add ingredients depending on your preference.
This chicken packs some heat, that is why we paired it with a superclean and cooling crisp fennel dish. If fennel isn’t your issue, any shaven crisp veg can do.
A fennel, avocado, and red onion slaw offers light notes alongside charred, smoky chicken cutlets.
Blackened Chicken with Fennel Slaw
- Large bowl
- 1 1/4 lb. chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 tsp. blackening seasoning
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 thinly sliced large fennel bulb
- 3/4 c. fennel fronds chopped
- 3 sliced celery ribs
- 1/3 c. sliced red onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Sliced avocado
- 1/3 c. Crumbled feta
- Season chicken cutlets with blackening seasoning, and kosher salt and black pepper. In a large pan cooked over a medium heat fire cook the chicken for 3-4 miutes per side. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients thinly sliced large fennel bulb, chopped fennel fronds, celery ribs, red onion, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and fresh lemon juice. add in the avocado and crumbled feta, season with kosher and black pepper, serve with chicken,.