Keto Ice Cream
- 2 15-oz. cans coconut milk
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. swerve confectioner's sweetener
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- chill your coconut milk overnight
- Making a whipped coconut:In a large bowl spoon your coconut cream in a large bowl and use a hand mixer to beat coconut cream until very creamy and set aside.
- Making whipped cream: In a separate large bowl using a hand mixer (or in a bowl of a stand mixer), beat heavy cream until soft peaks form. Beat in sweetener and vanilla. fold whipped coconut into the cream then transfer mixture into a loaf pan, Freeze until solid, about 5 hours.