This is a good low carb solution that will allow you to enjoy a comforting grilled cheese sandwich.
The bread is formed out of cauliflower! Yes, we’re still eating a large amount of cauliflower reception. We also eat lots of grilled cheese sandwiches, so this combines the simplest of both worlds.
To all grilled cheese fans, we’ve the final word solution for you, cauliflower crusted grilled cheese.
This grilled cheese can be better than the important thing. it’s a crispy toast texture infused with Italian herbs and full of cheese, you can’t get it wrong.
As you will have already known, cauliflower could be a fantastic grain substitute for your keto lifestyle. It’s low in carbs and is super easy to rework into your favorite foods. Once you perfect the cauliflower bread, you’ll be able to use it in other recipes for a coffee carb swap.
We love that we found a coffee carb bread substitute that’s near the 000 thing.
Cooking for youths is tricky, but with substitutes like this, supper time is simple.
If you prefer this cauliflower recipe don’t forget to convey our Cauliflower Tots a try, the youngsters will love them.
Cauliflower crusted grilled cheese sandwiches
- Food Processor
- Microwavable bowl
- 1 medium head cauliflower raw cut into small florets and stem removed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 thick slices of white cheddar cheese you can also use shredded cheddar cheese
- In a food processor start to crumbs the cauliflower till it become size of a rice grain, place it in a large microwavable bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, stir and microwave it again till its cook and becomes dry should still be slightly moist to the touch, but should look dry and clumped up, allow it to cool down for few minutes. Then add eggs and cheese combine well, divide into 4 equal part and place into a large baking sheet with parchment paper, Using your knuckles and fingers, shape into square bread slices about 1/3 inch thick. Bake cauliflower bread for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes. slightly put the cauliflower bread into the parchment paper carefully and start to assemble sandwiches. You can either cook on the stove top as you would normally cook a grilled cheese. You can also place sandwiches into toaster oven and broil for several minutes (5-10) until cheese is completely melted and bread is toasty. If you don't own a toaster oven, you can also do this in the oven