This Chicken Stew is an amazing meal with chicken, onions and carrots, simmered with a very rich flavor and well seasoned chicken broth.
This quick and easy recipe is packed with nutrients that your family will truly enjoy, perfect with rainy cold nights. best also to combined with your favorite vegetables that is perfect for people with dietary needs.
- large Pot
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 large carrots peeled and sliced into coins
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 3/4 lb. baby potatoes quartered
- 3 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt butter, add carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper. cook until vegetables are tender for 5 minutes, add garlic cook for 30 seconds. add flour then chicken, thyme, bay leaf, potatoes, and broth. Season with salt and pepper. bring to boil until chicken and potatoes are tender for 15 minutes. remove from heat and shred your chicken in to small pieces then return to pot, garnish with parsley before serving.