Bang Bang Cauliflower
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into florets
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425º. In a small bowl, combine together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. On a large baking sheet, toss cauliflower in sauce until fully coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spread into an even layer and roast until slightly charred and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- FOR THE AIR FRYER:
- In a large bowl, combine together olive oil, sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, and garlic. Add cauliflower to the bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss well to combine. Place one third of the cauliflower in a single layer in the basket of the Air Fryer. Cook at 360º for 12 minutes, tossing halfway though.