This Ginger bread fat bombs definitely speak for it self!
This ketogenic fat bomb recipe is rich in flavors same as your gingerbread cookie but none of the carbs. a super easy keto and low carb snack.
A simple as a fat bomb can be. You’ll have enough gingerbread fat bombs for the whole week within 10 minutes.
Good thing about this recipe is that you can or less some of the ingredients defending on your choice, Youi can surely enjoy this and share with your family and friends!
Gingerbread Fat Bombs
- Small cookie scooper
- Tight container
- 2 cups Finely ground almond flour click here to see my favorite brand
- 2/3 cup Granular Sweetener Click here to see my favorite on Amazon
- 1 teaspoon Ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 6 Tablespoons Melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Molasses optional
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix to combine. Stir in the melted butter and molasses to form a thick dough. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out a portion of dough and roll it into a ball. Place the balls in an air tight container and refrigerate for 1 hour. Keep in the refrigerator for snacking! Makes 16 balls.