If you are fan of drinking baileys on a cold evening night, but out of your budget. I can definitely recommend this quirk and easy recipe.
This Copycat Baileys Irish cream will truly blow your mind. It taste like your favorite expensive Baileys Irish drinks.
Made with some simple ingredients and plus the fact that it could be a low card drink defending on your ingredients contents. You can make this Irish cream with any kind of whiskey, so don’t worry too much about using an Irish brand.
You can now enjoy this simple drinks with your friends
COPYCAT BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM RECIPE
- Glass bottle
- 2/3 cup low carb sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups heavy cream2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups Irish whiskey I used Jameson1 1/4 cups Irish whiskey
- In a small saucepan combine espresso powder, and cocoa and slowly add in the heavy cream, bring to slow boil, and simmer for 10-15 minutes. remove from heat, stir in extracts and whiskey. cool, store in a glass bottle in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.