One of many's favorite food are seafood. as we all know. Seafood is any form of sea life regarded as food by humans, prominently including fish and shellfish, but mostly we consumed fish, other seafood like shellfish are too expensive such as lobster. Well health wise, It is a better option than beef or poultry since it is great source of protein that is low in both fat and calories. Just like this Crayfish rolls that is packed with high quality protein, B Vitamins and minerals such as Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc and Phosphorous and low in fat and contain only trace amounts of carbohydrates.
- small brioche finger rolls 8
- butter softened for spreading
- watercress 2 handfuls of leaves
- cooked and peeled crayfish tails 200g
- REMOULADE COCKTAIL SAUCE
- horseradish cream 1 tbsp
- Dijon mustard 1 tbsp
- tomato ketchup ½ tbsp
- mayonnaise 3 tbsp
- paprika not smoked ½ tsp
- Tabasco a few dashes
- celery ½ a stick finely diced
- spring onions 2 finely chopped
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce, season and mix with celery and spring onions. butter your brioche buns then fry in a hot pan until golden and crispy, then let it cool. In your sauce mix crayfish then spoon over the bun and add an extra pinch of paprika and eat straight away.
This Crayfish Rolls perfect for snacks with friends together with your favorite drink's. Inspired by classic lobster rolls (since lobster is pricey.)