This Easy Garlic-Lemon Scallops is super easy and simple, crisp lemon paste scallops on your table in but ten minutes!
coated in an exceedingly deliciously silken lemon paste sauce!
Cheaper than the usual restaurant scallops dish.
These crisp, pan cooked and juicy Lemon paste Scallops are perfect for the your family and friends, making your your dining table into a fancy homemade meal
Serve as an appetizer or main course, nothing melts in your mouth quite like tender-crisp and buttery scallops.
Easy Garlic-Lemon Scallops
- Large Pan
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds 600 grams scallops
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter divided
- 4-5 large garlic cloves minced (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- In a large pan cook scallops by batch over medium heat without over crowding the pan season with salt and pepper both sides until its golden brown. In the same pan add garlic pour broth and wine simmer for 2 minutes until reduce in a half, add butter and lemon juice, remove from pan. Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini noodles).