Garlic Parmesan Salmon
Cooking salmon is really easy, you cab even cook it with your eyes closed. Salmon can be enjoy cook or raw, of course that depends on your taste buds. most of the popular delicase in Japan is sushi, where raw salmon are placed on top of delicately shaped rice and partnered with soysauce and wasabe. and of course for different country they have different ways of cooking their favorite food. In this recipe its an easy Garlic Parmesan Salmon that your family will truly love.
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/4 c. finely grated Parmesan plus more for serving
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3-lb. salmon fillet
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat oven at 400º, in a large line of baking sheet put aluminum foil and spray with cooking oil. In a medium size bowl mix mix together oil, parsley, Parmesan, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Place the salmon on your prepared baking sheet and brush garlic mixture all over your salmon. cover with foil and bake until salmon is cooked for 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with lemon wedges.
This Garlic Parmesan Salmon is perfect hearty meal and best alternative to your meat. loaded with flavor and the aroma of garlic and fresh vegetables!