Garlicky Greek Chicken
Eating is something that you can reward your self after a long day, It is really important to reward your self of good food and a plus factor if you are eating healthy. Some chicken recipe came out amazing because of the ingredients we combined with it, the taste of it will be depending on what you put and combined to it. This chicken breast recipe can be also added on your top list no only it is budget friendly but also a healthier version of your favorite chicken recipe!
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lb. asparagus ends removed
- 1 zucchini sliced into half moons
- 1 lemon sliced
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano, mix well and add chicken thighs till every sides are coat. cover bowl and let it marinate in the fridge for at least 15 minutes up to 2 hours. Preheat oven 425°, In a large pan over medium high heat, put tablespoon of olive oil, season both sides of marinated chicken with salt and pepper, sear until the chicken skin becomes golden and crispy for 10 minutes, Flip chicken and add asparagus, zucchini and lemons to the pan. Transfer pan to oven and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
This Garlicky Greek chicken is loaded with the savory taste of garlic with the twist of lemon. This great tasting recipe is perfect for your fancy weeknight!