This Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon is perfect for your weeknight dinner, sweet and sticky plus has a garlicky taste.
This quick and easy recipe meal is loaded with vitamins and minerals, such as omega 3. Also high in protein that you and your family will enjoy.
maybe a simple recipe but rich in flavor, this is not like your typical steamed salmon dish but something something that you will never imagined.
Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- Small bowl
- 1/3 c. honey
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 4 6- oz. salmon fillets patted dry with a paper towel
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lemon sliced into rounds
- In a small bowl mix all together honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. In a pan over medium heat with 2 tablespoon oil, fry your Salmon skin side up seasoned with salt and pepper for 6 minutes both sides until its golden brown. In the same pan add garlic cook for 1 minute, and add the honey mixture and sliced lemons until cook, baste salmon with the sauce, Serve and enjoy