Instant Pot Vegetable Soup
Have you ever wondered when was the last time you prepare a vegetable soup? though vegetable soup are packed with vitamins (of course from the vegetables that you put in it). but it seems like something is missing, taste boring and just another vegetable soup, You can actually turn this recipe into an elegant vegetable soup that you can definitely serve in a special occasion, and this will definitely warm up your winter nights!
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 c. chopped cabbage
- 2 c. small cauliflower florets
- 2 carrots peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 15-oz. can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 4 c. low-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp. paprika
- Freshly chopped parsley for serving
- In a pot add oil and saute onion, and garlic, season with salt and pepper, cook then add tomato paste and cook for 1 minute, add remaining ingredients, mix and combine well. put lid cook with high pressure for 12 minutes, stir the soup add salt and pepper if needed, garnish with parsley and drizzle of olive oil before serving.
You can never go wrong with this Instant Pot Vegetable Soup, absolutely packed wit minerals and nutrients added with good seasoning. Best partnered with Keto rice or Keto bread!