Spicy and tangy, with a punch of sinus clearing horseradish, this Keto Bloody Mary hits all of the proper flavor notes! the right keto cocktail for your next brunch or lazy weekend morning on the patio!
The delicious savory cocktail that creates it okay to drink the morning. ? Is it the juice , or the very fact that it isn’t sweet that provides this pungent elixir its morning bevvie status? I honestly don’t know – and that i don’t really care either. I’m totally on board with it (in moderation in fact .)
It wasn’t difficult to switch the classic version into this Keto Bloody Mary – there have been just a couple of small tweaks necessary to lower the carb count a tad – and therefore the flavor in my opinion is pretty spot on!
Keto Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 4 ounces unsweetened tomato vegetable juice I used V-8 Classic
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons or more prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked tobasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered beef boullion optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- In a Shaker combine all the ingredients with 5 ice cubes, shake well, transfer into a 10 ounce highball glass filled with ice, celery, chilled cooked shrimp, olives, and/or cooked bacon as desired.