Keto Chicken Soup
When we are sick or having hungover, we crave for something hot or satisfying hot soup that fill our empty stomach. We sometimes ended up eating instant noodles that has a lot of starch (which is not Keto friendly). This Chicken noodle soup is an another satisfying recipe that is a healthier version of your favorite C Chicken soup, It has packed with vegetables and alternative ingredients approved for your Keto diet.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic smashed
- 2 " piece fresh ginger sliced
- 1 small cauliflower cut into florets
- 3/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium carrot peeled and thinly sliced on a bias
- 6 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 stalk celery thinly sliced
- In a large medium pot, add oil onion, garlic and ginger. Cook until beginning to brown. meanwhile in a food processor or using a knife start to cut the cauliflower until it becomes rice sized granules, then add to the pot and cook medium high heat until beginning to brown, about 8 minutes, mix in pepper flakes, carrots, celery and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Add chicken breasts and let cook gently.Remove from pan, let cool until cool enough to handle, and shred. Meanwhile, continue simmering until vegetables are tender, 3 to 5 minutes more. Remove ginger from pot, and add shredded chicken back to soup. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then garnish with parsley before serving.
This Keto Chicken Soup will definitely warm up your winter nights. Not only it is comforting but it packed of nutritious vegetables and flavor