This Keto Strawberry Jello Salad are your new summer salad staple for picnics and BBQ’s!
otherwise you’ll be able to have it for breakfast all week long like I did!
However you decide on to enjoy it, enjoy it you’ll – then will everyone else so confirm to make a LOT!
This Keto Strawberry Jello Salad is so great that even my non-keto friends and family will surelly enjoy this!
A miracle of flavor and texture, this Keto Strawberry Jello Salad boasts chunks of sweet, fresh strawberries, a wonderful creamy filling studded with only enough cheese to cut the sweetness, and some chopped nuts and shredded coconut for texture.
Keto Strawberry Jello Salad
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract unsweetened
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese softened
- 1 cup 4% fat large curd cottage cheese
- 1 box .6 ounces sugar free strawberry jello
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 cups chopped strawberries plus more for garnish if desired
- In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and add vanilla until int become stiff, carefully fold mascarpone cheese until its fully combined, stir in gentle the cottage cheese and powdered sugar free jello, and mix well then add walnuts, walnuts, coconut, and strawberries. In a mold pour your mixture and let it chill fir four hours, serve and enjoy!