Keto Thai fish curry
This will remind you of India or Thailand for sure, Curry is a variety of dishes originating in the Indian subcontinent that use a complex combination of spices or herbs, usually including ground turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and fresh or dried chilies. But in Thailand curry is also one of their popular spice , Thai curry refers both to dishes in Thai cuisine that are made with various types of curry paste and to the pastes themselves. A Thai curry dish is made from curry paste, coconut milk or water, meat, seafood, vegetables or fruit, and herbs. This recipe will definitely spice up your fishy night!
- 1 tbsp butter or olive oil for greasing the baking dish
- 1½ lbs salmon or white fish in pieces
- salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp butter or ghee
- 2 tbsp red curry paste or green curry paste
- 2 cups canned unsweetened coconut cream
- ½ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lb cauliflower or broccoli
- In a medium baking pan dish greased and preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), place the fish in the baking dish pan, seasoned with salt and pepper and put a tablespoon of butter on each piece. Mix coconut cream, curry paste and cilantro (chopped) and put the fish. bake for 20 minutes until fish is cook, cut cauliflower into small pieces and boil for couple of minutes in salted water, then serve with the fish
This Keto thai fish curry is a fantastic Thai dish has a very refreshing dish from Asia. Rich in creamy coconut flavor and packed with nutrition.