Lemon Pepper Chicken are truly either an entree or simply an appetizer to wet your tastebuds. You can either grill, deep fry or bake em (my personal favorite) to pull out different texture and taste of this recipe. Join me on how to make this entree Yes?!.
Lemon Pepper Chicken
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 lemons divided
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. Chicken broth Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 tbsp. butter 2 cloves garlic minced
- Freshly chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine together flour, lemon pepper, salt, and zest of 1 lemon. Toss chicken breasts in the flour mixture until fully coated. Slice remaining lemon into thin rounds. In a large ovenproof pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chicken in a single layer and cook until golden on bottom, about 5 minutes, then flip chicken breasts to the pan, add broth, butter, garlic, and lemon slices and bake until chicken is cooked through and sauce has reduced slightly, about 5 minutes. Spoon sauce on top of chicken and garnish with parsley.