This is a Low-Carb Margarita recipe for the most effective Keto Skinny Margaritas!
They’re low carb, easy to create and go awesome with nearly anything, especially Mexican dishes!
A lot of restaurants will have versions that normally are loaded with sugar, but an honest traditional Margarita is created with just tequila, fresh juice, and either a Cointreau or a orange liqueur.
It’s gonna be the last 2 liquors that are a controversy if eating Keto and Low Carb.
Ordering a traditional margarita at a restaurant is not okay because it’s stuffed with sugar.
This recipe for our Keto Margarita is completely acceptable.
- 6 fl oz Tequila use quality tequila
- 1/3 cup Lime juice preferably freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 tsp Orange extract *optional - see notes
- 3 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend *or 1 tsp liquid stevia, or orange liquid stevia - see notes
- 5 cup Ice cubes or more - see instructions
- Sea salt for salted rim
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Using a blender combined all the ingredients except for sea salt and lime wedges. blend until it became slushy texture forms add ice if needed. run a slice of lime around the rim of the glasses and Dip the rim the tip of the glasses in a bowl of sea salt and pour the margaritas into the glasses. serve and enjoy!