Low-carb Spanish Garlic Shrimp
Seafood are also best alternatives for your protein most for the people in their diets. just like in the Ketogenic diet, Seafood, fish and shellfish are all keto friendly, but other type of shellfish do, it is important to check on their carbs content especially when you are staying in fit. This recipe is very simple and easy to cook, but this can be a fancy and expensive dinner meal that you and your love ones will truly enjoy.
- 1 ⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1½ oz. garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 18 oz. shrimp peeled with the tail left on
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 1 lemon cut into wedges to serve
- In a pan over medium low heat, mix in garlic and chili flakes, cook for 5 minutes until the garlic is cook, While season the shrimp with salt and pepper to taste and sit for 5 minutes. Once the garlic is cooked mix the shrimp flip to other side and cook evenly, remove from the heat and mix with parsley. Garnish with lemon wedges then serve.
This Low-carb Spanish Garlic Shrimp is simple and delicious, popular traditional Spanish dish. This dish is perfectly partnered with your favorite keto friendly rice!