This Maple Pecan Cheese Cake Bars won the hearts of all our taste-testers, even those who were neither cheesecake nor maple fans.
The filling is ultra-smooth and creamy, and the maple flavor is apparent, yet subtle. that will tickle your taste buds
The pecan crust is is rich in crispiness of the pecan, salty counterbalance to the filling.
Who says that the Keto lifestyle is that desserts are off-limits.
These keto pecan cheesecake bars are trully perfect low-carb dessert – with a combination of richness and falvorful ingredients
I assure you, they’ll be craving for your next dinner party!
Maple Pecan Cheese Cake Bars
- Tart Crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla optional
- 1/3 cup Swerve granulated
- 1 egg
- Tart Filling Ingredients
- 8 ounce full fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream newly added and optional
- 1/2 cup Swerve granulated
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon maple extract ORDER HERE
- 1 cup pecans plus two tablespoons for garnish
- Almond Tart crust: melt butter and mix with almond flour, vanilla, egg yolk and swerve. In a tart pan put mixture by pressing in with fingers. bake for 10 minutes at 350 F.
- Make Filling : Mix cream cheese with sour cream, vanilla, maple extract, egg. Start with 1/2 teaspoon extract and taste.
- Tart Instruction: Chop pecans with a little seasalt then put in the tart, pour cheesecake mixture top with two tablespoons chops pecans for garnish, To avoid the tart crust from burning, cover entire tart pan with tin foil. Use a pairing knife, cut out the middle tart part so that only the tart crust is covered. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F. 180 C. or until cream cheese mixture is set. cool completely, refrigerate at least six hour, preferably overnight. cut into 16 pieces.