This MEATLOAF CUPCAKES is not an actual cupcakes!
Packed with freshly ingrediesch as ground beef and other fresh and nutritious ingredients. One good thing abiut this dish is that this is kid friendly, you heard it right you can serve this for lunch or even for packed lunch.
This will not be your usual meatloaf recipe, Quick and easy to make and you wont even noticed that they are lower in fats and calories. Even carbs and low carbs lovers will definitely enjoy this dish.
- Large bowl
- 1 onion diced finely
- 700 g ground/mince beef700 g ground/mince beef
- 2 eggs - medium lightly beaten2 eggs - medium lightly beaten
- salt and pepper to tastesalt and pepper to taste
- 100 g shredded/grated cheese100 g shredded/grated
- 2 slices bacon diced
- handful fresh basilhandful fresh basil
- handful fresh parsleyhandful fresh parsley
- 4 tbsp sundried tomatoes diced4 tbsp sundried tomatoes diced
- 2 tsp dried oregano2 tsp dried oregano
- In a large bowl mix diced onion, meat, eggs and salt and pepper together and Add your choice of seasonings and flavorings, mix them all together and place a handful of the meatloaf mixture in a muffin trays, press gently but not too hard, Cover with the grated cheese, and sprinkle with grated Parmesan if desired. Cook at 180C/350F