Our idea of the particular perfect weeknight dinner?
Something easy, along with minimal prep or even pans needed. some thing hearty plus filling up. the other along with the good quantity of latest veggies.
Fresh citrus-flavors, combined with vibrant peppers, crispy tofu, eco-friendly onions, plus sesame seeds. With a perfect crisp of tofu!
This recipe will definitely suits your budget, ingredients are readily available right into your fridge
This Thai-inspired orange tofu stir-fry is that the one-pot, healthy, vegan, gluten-free dish that’s perfect for weeknight!
Orange, Tofu, and Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- Small bowl
- 1/4 cup canola oil divided
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch divided
- 1 14-oz. pkg. extra-firm water-packed tofu, drained and cut into 3/4-in. cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 8.8-oz pkg. precooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a pan over a medium high heat, mix cornstarch and tofu in a bowl cook for 8 mins until its golden brown then remove the pan. In a small bowl combined cornstarch and orange juice. In a pan again and onion and bell peppers cook for 5 minutes, then add garlic orange rind, and crushed red pepper; cook 1 minute. Add juice mixture, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and salt; bring to a boil. Stir in tofu, Sprinkle with cilantro together with your favorite rice.