This Scrambled Tofu for Egg-Free Breakfasts is really something new.
On a usual days breakfast are serve with eggs, bacon, cereal or oatmeal. but this quick and easy recipe is a very versatile one. Whether you’re an omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, give this scrambled tofu recipe a shot.
In this recipe egg is replaced with tofu plus with the combination of healthy ingredients such as sliced avocado, warm toast, sliced tomato, meatless bacon, salsa, or hot sauce.
Plus you can some experiment with this recipe. combined it with other healthy ingredients of your choice.
Scrambled Tofu for Egg-Free Breakfasts
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Coconut oil spray or olive oil spray
- 1 scallion finely diced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 7 ounces 1/2 package firm tofu, well drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- In a small bowl combine water, nutritional yeast, turmeric, cumin, paprika, pepper, and salt. Set aside. In a pan over medium heat put oil, add scallion and garlic cook for 2 minutes, add crumble tofu with your hands then pour seasoning mixture cook tofu for 2 minutes then toss parsley and continue to stir for 1 to 2 minutes.