These Shrimp and Mango Skewers are perfect for your weekend barbeqcue nights with your family and friends!
We like to grill skewers within the summer time.
These grilled shrimp skewers are an excellent choice, as well as chicken kabobs, vegetable kabobs or maybe grilled glazed fruit kabobs.
Summer is fast approaching and these are dish to bring during family outing or outside gathering
and they’re served with a fresh mango condiment that’s simple to prepare and packed with flavor.
One of the explanations why these grilled shrimp skewers, it brings out the natural taste of the food
This shrimp is marinated in an exceedingly deliciously garlic oil marinade that’s fast to create and adds such a lot flavor.
Shrimp and Mango Skewers
- 1 1/2 pounds large peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 mangoes peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp evenly with salt and black pepper. Thread shrimp, bell pepper pieces, mango cubes, and onion pieces alternately onto each of 8 (12-inch) skewers. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done. Squeeze juice from lime wedges over kebabs.