This Slow-cooker Chicken Posole is packed with amazing spices with a combination of meaty shredded chicken that is rich in flavor. top with crunchy radishes, freshly picked cilatro added some crubled toritilla chips and with a squeeze of lime juice.
This Mexican inspired recipe dish is perfect for your family nutritious and will definitely enjoy by everyone.
This may take a long time to cook, but the taste of this is very promising. It is really wort the wait.
Slow-Cooker Chicken Pozole
- Slow cooker
- 4 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 poblano peppers chopped
- 1 white onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 15-oz cans hominy, drained and rinsed
- Thinly sliced radishes for garnish
- Sliced green cabbage for garnish
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a slow cooker put your ingredients all together except for hominy, Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, until the chicken is tender and cooked through. take chicken from the slow cooker and shred using pork return to heat together with the hominy for 30 minutes, serve soup into bowls garnish with radish, cabbage and cilantro.