Steak and Avocado Salad
Steaks usually comes together with pile of rice or your choice of french fries and onion rings and this is definitely one heavy meal. But there is an alternative and healthier side dish that you can combine to your favorite steak. This Steak and Avocado Salad is a combination of your favorite classic steak with Avocado salad that is packed with vitamins A, E + K, which are all fat soluble and also have vitamins B, C and trace minerals including magnesium and potassium.
- 1 lb sirloin steak 455 g, about ½ inch (1cm) thick
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs diced
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 cups cherry tomato 400 g, halved
- 3 tablespoons caesar dressing
- Seasoned steak with salt and pepper both sides, heat oil in a pan over high heat until slightly smoking, cook steak 2 minutes per side. let it rest for 10 minute then cut the steak. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients lettuce, eggs, avocados, cherry tomatoes, steak, and dressing. toss salad till evenly coated serve and enjoy!
This Steak and Avocado Salad makes a healthy balanced meal. This hearty dish is combined with fresh avocado salad that brings neutral taste with your steak.