Vegetarian Korean Bibimbap Recipe
a Korean dish consisting of rice topped with sauteed vegetables, chili paste, and beef or other meat, sometimes with the addition of a raw or fried egg. also helps the body excrete and burn unwanted fats (it really is probably one of the healthiest, most complete meals you can make.) This Bibimbap is actually the healthier version of your classic korean bibimbap, this is actually packed with healthy vegetables.
- 12 ounces Cauliflower rice
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Coconut aminos
- 1 cup Matchstick carrots
- 1 cup Bean sprouts omit for strict paleo
- 1 cup Cucumber julienned
- 2 cups Spinach
- 4 medium Scallions
- 1 teaspoon Toasted sesame oil divided
- Sea salt to taste
- Other Toppings
- 2-4 large Eggs
- In a pan over medium high heat put 1 tablespoon of olive oil, add cauliflower rice, cook for 5 minutes put coconut aminos, remove and set aside, on the same pan saute carrots with 1/4 tablespoon of oil, cook for 30 seconds remove and set aside, repeat with the bean sprouts and with the spinach ( cook for 1 minute). Grill scallion with the regular grill pan. don't forget eggs ( sunny side up) Divide the vegetables between the two plates, top with eggs, kimchi, cucumbers, and the grilled or sliced scallions. Serve with Sriracha.
You can never miss your favorite Korean bibimbap. This Vegetarian Korean Bibimbap is Vegetarian/Korean inspired recipe, made with cauliflower rice with a combination of flavorful gochujang sauce and vegetable.