Not all of us are familiar with thenames of our drinks. most of the people only knows Beer or gin, or the less expensive ones.
A margarita is a cocktail consisting of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice often served with salt on the rim of the glass. The drink is served shaken with ice, blended with ice, or without ice.
This Low-Carb Margarita or Margarita is a popular cocktail that they considered as ladys drink, but in general margarita is a very friendly way to drink far too much tequila.
- 6 fl oz Tequila use quality tequila
- 1/3 cup Lime juice preferably freshly squeezed
- 1 1/2 tsp Orange extract *optional - see notes
- 3 tbsp Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend *or 1 tsp liquid stevia, or orange liquid stevia - see notes
- 5 cup Ice cubes or more - see instructions
- Sea salt for salted rim
- Lime wedges for garnish