Keto Bloody Mary Cocktail
Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, BloodyMary.... I just usuallly heard this in a horror movie!
But this Bloody mary is one of the popular name of a drink in a bar.
A Bloody Mary is a cocktail containing vodka, tomato juice, and other spices and flavorings including Worcestershire sauce, hot sauces, garlic, herbs, horseradish, celery, olives, salt, black pepper, lemon juice, lime juice and celery salt.
It was back in the 1920s when Fernand Petiot, an American bartender at Harry's New York Bar in Paris, mixed up equal parts of tomato juice and vodka. He had no idea that his concoction would become world famous when he agreed with the guy in the bar who suggested he call the drink "Bloody Mary."
- 4 ounces unsweetened tomato vegetable juice I used V-8 Classic
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons or more prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked tobasco sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar substitute
- 1/8 teaspoon powdered beef boullion optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
In a Shaker combine all the ingredients with 5 ice cubes, shake well, transfer into a 10 ounce highball glass filled with ice, celery, chilled cooked shrimp, olives, and/or cooked bacon as desired.