KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE
This KETO PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE is something unique, who sayd that you can only do mousse for fruits only.Raw pumpkin has only 15 calories per 1/2 cup, and is full of iron, zinc, and fiber. It's high in vitamin C and beta carotene. Pumpkins are also high in lutein and zeaxanthin, substances that may help prevent the formation of cataracts and reduce the risk of macular degeneration.Pumpkin keeps you feeling fuller longer," says Caroline Kaufman, MS, RDN and an upwave diet and nutrition expert. "There's seven grams of fiber in a cup of canned pumpkin. That's more than what you'd get in two slices of whole-grain bread."A mousse is a soft prepared food that incorporates air bubbles to give it a light and airy texture. It can range from light and fluffy to creamy and thick, depending on preparation techniques. A mousse may be sweet or savory.
- 12 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 – 15 ounce can unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol I use this brand
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract I use this brand
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Pie Spice more to taste (get the recipe here)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream